Shirley National School Admission Register (478 - 500) (Document)
The Admission Register should be kept exclusively by the Head Teacher, and made up at least once a week. Successive numbers should be allocated to the children on their admission so that each child may have its own number, which it should retain throughout its school career. A child who returns to school after an absence of any duration, would resume its original admission number.
This Register should show for each child in the school.
- Its number on the register.
- The date of its admission or re-admission, day, month and year.
- Name in full, Christian and Surname.
- The name and address of its parent or guardian.
- Whether exemption from religious instruction is claimed.
- The exact date of the child's birth, day, month and year.
- The last school (if any) it attended before entering this school.
- The highest standard in which it was there presented.
- The successive standards in which presented at this school.
- The date of leaving.
© Derbyshire County Council